Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 22- Busy Mom has a Bad Day!

Okay let's face it. We all have these days! Some days I feel like a super woman; able to juggle children, marriage, career, house-hold all in one hand. Some days I can whip together a totally inspired, made from scratch  healthy meal and lunch all before bedtime and before my work computer even cools down. And some days I just hit the freezer and throw chicken nuggets (organic of course) in the microwave for the kids, and hubby and I fend for ourselves. This is the day I have to lay off two employees. This is a day that really sucks!

Lunch is cooked chicken nuggets, watermelon and kiwi and carrots and mushroom with ranch dip. This picture taken by a mom too uninspired to dig up a scrapbook page back ground at this time, does however, showcase our super cool Lock & Lock thermos and three part container (they make all my cool tupperware style "boxes" as well, and have great deals on their website from time to time where you can get things like these thermos (plural "thermi?") for cheap for sets of 2: http://www.locknlockplace.com/servlet/-strse-template/event_happy/Page
). It also showcases the cute click open BPA free snack container I found at the Dollar Store. Love the dollar store and any dollar bins at the grocery store, Target, Micheals etc for great bento supplies BTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment