Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 3- Froggie Lunch



This is the first lunch that I actually photgraphed. From what Bean tells me , this one stopped the clock! When she got home that evening the only things actualy eaten were the cheese stars (on the rice), one bite of the rice, and one nibble of the "Babybel," and of course, the chocolate cookies! She tells me that she doesn't have "enough" time at lunch to show "everyone and eat!" I got the idea for the "cucumber skin" frog from someone online whom I will credit as soon as I can figure out via google whom! I made the rice in our rice cooker (love this gadget above all others-cheap and easy). Served with carrots and ranch in a container I found online in an actual "bento box" store! I actually spent about $25 in total to get started in all of this, to include cookie cutters, nori and silicone and paper "cupcake containers.





No comments:

Post a Comment